First Degree Evolution Series E920A Medical UBE
The E-920A UBE Cycle is our top of the range medical grade rehab machine. The Upper Body Ergometer gives users the option of adjusting the crank arm length. This feature is especially useful for mechanical/ rehab/ and elite athlete use. Has multiple adjustments to perfectly accommodate all levels of able bodied and those users with disabilities. The E-920A UBE Cycle is instantly adaptable between 3 functions - seated, standing or wheelchair access. It’s the top value option of 3 machines in 1. The E-920A is perfect for the professional facility where maximum versatility of equipment is essential and is ideal for rehabilitation.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• 20 level patented Variable Fluid Resistance
• Interactive Performance Monitor (IPM) with USB port: The IPM displays: time; speed; distance; RPM; calories per hour; watts; level, pacer, and has a heart rate receiver built in. The IPM gives you quick start, manual programs, interval training, USB port allows interactive programming.
• Variable length adjustment on crank arms from 5" -10” - ideal for medical /rehab applications
• Quickly converts from opposed hand position to parallel hand movement
• Angle adjustable, self-leveling hand grips reduces strain on wrists and forearms and allows for full pronation or supination
• Seated and standing operation with gas assisted multi height adjustment arm allows users of any height or stance.
• Seat unit is removable to allow wheelchair access via low gradient ramps onto a sturdy operating platform suitable for all wheelchair designs.
• Access ramps are coated with durable non-slip material, and platform has a full width footrest for added stability and to prevent chair rolling too far forward.
• High visibility yellow extrusions mark platform outside edges to create clearer peripheral awareness, together with color coded operating adjustment knobs and levers.
• Operates in forward & reverse directions
• 4 position, horizontal seat adjustment allows for movement with user in situation.
• Contoured ‘soft-touch’ seat with lumbar support
• Heart Rate reception built-in
• Compact footprint - 71" x 39”
* Max user weight: 330 lbs.
Frame: 10 Years
Polycarbonate Tank & Seals: 3 Years
Parts: 2 Years
Labor: 1 Year