Model: Fist Degree Viking 2AR PLUS Rower
Now with 15% greater resistance than standard FDF
The Viking 2AR PLUS Rower offers PATENTED ADJUSTABLE RESISTANCE. The only water-based rower with Adjustable Resistance. This prevents you from ever "plateuing" and enduring the "same old/same old workout. Once you experience fluid resistance, you see the whole body benefits and true enjoyment in exercise without the usual risk of strain, injury, or boredom.
The Viking 2AR Rower offers you:
•Smooth, gentle, safe, non-jarring and ADJUSTABLE resistance.
•Sight/sound holisitic benefit. You will love hearing and seeing the water happily spinning around inside water-tight, poly-carbonate (same as aircraft wind-shields) tank. This makes for a calming and enjoyable workout.
•Environmentally-friendly. All First Degree rowers are manufactured in compliance with RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances) manufacturing standards.
•Green-friendly. Water generates your resistance. No AC power needed. Perfectly natural.
•Maintenance. Using water as resistance means virtually maintenance-free. Just drop in the supplied chlorine tablets. No messy lubing, no chains, no electromagnetic braking systems, no oil filled pistons, no noisy air-fans.
- Adjustable Fluid Resistance, from feather-light to Olympic sprint at the turn of a dial.
- No dead spots. Unique triple bladed impeller and baffled tank internals deliver instant catch and consistent resistance throughout the whole stroke.
- Multilevel Computer complete with USB port displays: Time, distance, 500M split time,
strokes per minute, calories per hour, watts, interval training and heart rate.
- Height Adjustable footplates and straps to ensure optimal foot placement and comfortable rowing position.
- Durable belt drive – smooth, clean, quiet and again maintenance free.
- Deluxe ergonomic handle allows comfortable grip and minimises strain on forearms, wrists and hands.
- Ethically produced from solid American Ash construction.
Frame – 5 Years
Tank & Seals – 3 Years
Parts – 2 Years
Labor – 1 Year
Easily modified to suit the needs of seniors and individuals
undergoing rehabilitation, Viking 2 Plus indoor rower simply integrates with
our Seat Back kit for additional postural support and our Elevate Kit for
Available in Black or American Ash Frame