MS350 Semi-Recumbent Total Body Stepper
The MS350 adjustable seat not only
provides a customized fit, but is also removable for wheelchair access.
Patients can experience full body
exercise through coordinated, linear, and natural 1:1 leg and arm motion.
Self-adjustable stroke length
accommodates patients’ specific range of motion capabilities, providing low impact movement for knees, ankles,
and hips in a safe semi-recumbent position.
Versatile for different training
emphasis, MS350’s unique quadrilateral exercise pattern allows users to selectively distribute different
extent of exercise efforts across their four limbs. Limbs that input more force can efficiently lead less involved
limbs to functional movements and maintain elevated heart rate.
A low inertia starting at 5 watts
translates to smoothness; the work rate can increase up to 750 watts,
accompanied by different step speeds of the
WHEELCHAIR ACCESS: Along with a step-through frame Range
from under 5 watts up to 750 watts design allows for easy on and off.
UPPER AND LOWER BODY LINEAR PATTERN
POSITION HANDLES: With articulating hand grips
FOOTPLATES: With stabilization straps
STEP RANGE: From 1 inch to 12.5 inches
MODE: Isokinetic - Step speeds from 10 to 210 steps/minute
INERTIA: Starting resistance of 5 watts
RATE: Range from
under 5 watts up to 750 watts
RATE MONITORING: Both handle held and telemetry
· 8 position swivel seat with seat belt for patient safety and ease of
patient ingress and egress
· 6 position recline seat back for hip angle adjustments
· Fore/aft patient positioning
MONITORING: Measurement of bi-lateral power
(example: Left 41 watts - Right 34 watts)
MOTION: 1:1 Leg to Arm Ratio
AND CLINICAL APPLICATIONS
COMBINED UPPER AND LOWER BODY
MOVEMENTS: Provides full body
workout, building strength and range-of-motion and utilizing wellness programs
to increase longevity.
DEPENDENTLY LINKED, LINEAR MOTION
PEDALS: Enables users to
self-adjust the stroke length to accommodate their range-of motion capabilities
CLOSED KINETIC CHAIN: Provides low impact
movement with minimal stress on knees, ankles, hips and low back in a safe and
comfortable semi-recumbent position.
QUADRILATERAL EXERCISE PATTERN: Allows users to
distribute the exercise efforts across four limbs. By reducing the effort from
the involved limb and transferring a greater effort to the uninvolved limbs,
they will maintain an elevated heart rate to achieve exercise potential.
APPLICATIONS INCLUDE: Orthopedic, Sports
Medicine, Neurological, and Cardiac Rehabilitation as well as Senior Rehab and
AND SOFTWARE FEATURES
· Intuitive interface for ease of operation
· Large, easy-to-read displays: Time, Speed (steps per minute), Step Length,
Step Count, Watts, Calories, METs, Heart Rate, Resistance Level, Symmetry, and
· Programs include: Manual, Hill, Plateau, Interval, Facility, HR and
· Unique Symmetry program that measures and displays power throughout the
· Biofeedback encourages patients to maintain power between right and left
· Isokinetic resistance - is a safe and accommodating resistance that is
throughout the entire range of motion.
90 to 240 volts AC (Standard Power Supply)
Dimensions: 75”L x 34”W x 46”H
Weight: 317 lbs.
User Weight: 440 lbs.
Certifications: ISO 13485, IEC 60601-1-1, RoHS
• Heavy duty, 8 groove poly-v belt
for smooth, quiet operation
• The foot pedal assembly rides on
high-end linear bearings and guides
• Eddy Current Brake (Quiet,
frictionless and maintenance free)
• Small flywheel mass ensures a
minimum starting torque providing low inertia
Mechanical and Electronic Components:
Wearable Items: 1 year
Labor: 1 year
EXTREMITY BI-LATERAL STABILIZATION SET
The MA902 Seated Stepper Calf Support Set is a bi-lateral calf support set that offers advanced support for patients
experiencing lower body deficiencies or weaknesses that require additional leg and foot alignment to achieve maximal results.
This newly designed lower limb stabilization set offers:
* Minimized lower limb adduction or abduction
* Easy attachment and removal on footplate assembly
* Lightweight construction
* Attachment just below the knee eliminates any knee torque
* Fully adjustable to keep the lower limb in proper alignment
* Calf support pivoting which allows the ankle to move freely in its normal path
The MA902, the Hand/Wrist Stabilization Set allows users with limited or no hand strength or control to enjoy the benefits of the Spirit MS350 Rehabilitation Seated Stepper. Patients with hand and wrist deficiencies will find comfort and security in maintaining a stable hand position throughout the exercise session.
This newly designed hand/wrist stabilization set offers:
* Stable and correct hand position throughout the workout
* Support for the wrist while minimizing wrist flexion
* Reduction in pressure points
* A full and natural range of motion for the upper body movement
* The ability to keep the hands in place during exercise
* Easy attachment and removal on the pivoting hand grips