This trampoline is a heavy duty trampoline making fitness
fun and improving your health! includes: folding trampoline & Stabilizer
* HELPS FIGHT FATIGUE: Rebounding tones the glandular system to increase
the output of the thyroid gland. The pituitary and the adrenals- that help to
* STRENGTHENS THE HEART: Rebounding strengthens the heart.
Increasing the G-force will cause greater contraction. The involved muscles
work harder and get stronger.
* NOURISHES THE HEART: By strengthening the heart
muscle, rebounding allows the resting heart to beat less often. Each beat
becomes more powerful and sends out a greater surge of blood around the body to
nourish its 60 trillion cells.
* IMPROVES CIRCULATION: Rebounding encourages
collateral circulation-the formation of new branch blood vessels that
distribute blood to the heart. This is helpful when there is a lack of
nutrition to the tissues as a result of impairment of the main blood flow.
* REDUCES BLOOD PRESSURE: Rebounding boosts muscles tine in the middle arterial
muscles which acts as a buffer during high stress periods.
* AIDS MUSCLE
TRAINING: Muscle training from rebounding also helps return blood pressure to
normal levels quicker after acute stress.
* LOWERS CHOLESTEROL: Rebounding has
proven to help lower cholesterol and triglyceride levels.
* FIGHTS HEART DISEASE:
Rebounding holds off the incidence of cardiovascular disease.
* BOOSTS RED BLOOD
CELLS: Rebounding increases the functional activity of the red bone marrow of
the production of red blood cells. The red blood cells carry oxygen and
nutrients to the tissues of the body and also help remove carbon dioxide in
* FACILITATES OXYGEN: Rebounding establishes a better equilibrium between
the oxygen required by the tissues and the oxygen made available.