Commercial Half Rack
Our ProClub Line SPR500 Commercial
Half Rack is a full commercial half rack built for heavy weight training in any
The SPR500 Commercial Half Rack is designed to excel in heavy use
facilities like high schools, colleges and universities, police and fire
departments, military facilities, sports performance training facilities, and
any commercial gym or training studio.
An alternative to traditional power
racks, Half Racks are great space savers providing a smaller footprint than
most enclosed power racks.
The ProClub Line SPR500 Commercial half rack is an
all-purpose weight training station.
The SPR500 Commercial Half Rack is ideal for
all Olympic lifts, deadlifts, squats and more.
Designed with a 3” x 3” 11-gauge steel
mainframe, the SPR500 provides solid, stable and safe workouts even under the
heaviest training conditions.
The SPR500 Commercial Half Rack features premium
j-cup liftoffs, safety spotter arms and an integrated chinning bar for
pull-ups, chin-ups and upper body development.
The hole spacing for the spotter
arms are every 1”, ensuring users will always find the perfect stretch without
fear of compromising safety.
Several optional attachments allow you
increase function and customize the SPR500 to your specific facility needs,
such as the SPR500HALFBACK, a rear extension with four weight horns for easier
weight storage and organization.
· Space-saving rack
· Ideal for Olympic lifts, deadlifts, squats and
· 3” x 3” 11-gauge steel mainframe
· Premium J-cup liftoffs
· Safety spotter arms
· Integrated chinning bar
· Weight Capacity: 1000 lbs.
· Product: Weight: 212 lbs.
· Dimensions: 50” L x 53” W x 89” H
· SPRBP - Band Pegs (Pair): Add progressive
resistance to any workout with the SPRBP Band Pegs add-on. Compatible with
Body-Solid’s BSTB Lifting Bands, these pegs allow you to get peak effectiveness
out of a number of workouts including squats. The Band Pegs can be also be used
to store chains or other accessories. For SPR500 and SPR100 Power Racks.
· SPRDCB - Dual Chin Bar: For use with the SPR500 Half Cage only.
· SPRJC - Extra pair J Cups: Need an extra
pair of J-cup lift offs for your SPR500 or SPR1000? No problem, the SRPJC
include 2 J-Cup liftoffs. The SPRJC can mount on the front or rear uprights and
are tested to hold 1000 lbs.
· SPRPS - Optional Pin & Pipe Safeties: The SPRPS Pin and Pipe Safeties have a
weight capacity of 1,000 lbs. and will reduce wear and tear on your Olympic
bar. For use with the SPR500 Half Cage only.
· SPRST - Storage Tray: Keep your workout space or studio clean and organized with
the SPRST Storage Tray. The SPRST allows for the storage of kettlebells,
medicine balls, dumbbells and more with easy access while maintaining space and
distance from main portions of the SPR500 or SPR1000 Power Racks.
· SPRTB - T Bar Row Attachment: Ramp up your row workouts with the Body-Solid
SPRTB Dual T-Bar Row Platform. Built to work with olympic bars, the SPRTB is an
ideal option building muscles and strength in the middle back, rear delts and
traps. Superior to dumbbell rows, T-Bar Rows offer the ability to work both
arms at the same time for increased weight capacity and effort. Combine with
Body Solid’s landmine attachments for a variety of exercises. For SPR500 and
SPR100 Power Racks.
· SR-BHV - Vertical bar holder for 2 Olympic bars: Add style and functionality to
your Hexagon Rig or Commercial Power Rack with our SR-BHV Bar Holder. An
easy-to-use, convenient accessory that allows you to store a barbell on the
exterior of your Rig. Compatible with all Body-Solid barbells and most
third-party bars, the SR-BHV Bar Holder is a must-have for your rig.
· SR-DIP - Dip Station: Take your dips to the next level with the SR-DIP attachment
for your Hexagon Rig system or SPR1000 Commercial Power Rack. A lock-in
anchoring system provides stability throughout the workout and the high-quality
steel ensures usability for all weights and sizes. Two comfort-grip handles
ensure comfort through even the most stressful of dip workouts.
· SR-STEP - Plyo Step: The SR-STEP Plyo Step allows for all the same plyo box
exercises in a fully-adjustable platform easily attachable to your HEX rig, HEX
PRO Rig, or SPR1000 Commercial Power Rack. The Plyo Step is perfect for
step-ups, box jumps, push-ups, running taps, v-sits, donkey kicks, plank
abductors and more!
· SR-UL U-Link: These U-Link add-ons allow you to attach Body-Solid Training
Ropes for a high-level Cross Training/MMA-style conditioning workout. Build
your arms, back and core strength like never before. Works with HEX Rig, HEX
PRO Rig and SPR1000 Commercial Power Rack. Ropes not included.
- Extends the SPR500 Half Rack without increasing the footprint, includes four
weight horns for storage