Model: BODY-SOLID PRO POWER RACK #GPR378
Freedom of movement combined with adjustable racking and safety positions make the Power Rack a must-have for those who want to strength train without compromise.
The Body-Solid Pro Power Rack is designed to work with all types of benches and engineered for extreme workouts.
Heavy-duty 11-gauge high tensile strength steel frames feature all-4-side welded construction and oversized industrial strength hardware.
Electrostatically applied powder coat finish resists chipping and scratching through the most brutal routines.
If you want to get bigger and stronger fast, a Body-Solid Pro Power Rack is what you need.
- Wide ‘walk-in’ design
- 20 adjustment levels
- 3"x 3" vertical support columns
- 41" wide knurled chinning bar
- Heat tempered Lift-Offs and saber-style safety rods keep your workouts simple, safe, and effective
- Ideal for home and commercial use
- Unit Size: 79"H x 49"L x 46"W
All Parts: Lifetime
Labor: 1 Year
Light Commercial Usage:
Lifetime on Frames, welds, weight plates & guide rods
2 Years on Pulleys, bushing, bearings & hardware
1 Year on cables, upholstery, grips and all other components
Labor: 1 Year
*Optional Bench, High/Low
Pulley Systems, Weight Stack, Bar & Weights are not included*
Body-Solid built these weight stacks to provide a lifetime of reliability and maintenance-free service. All plates are cast oversized, then precision milled on both sides to exacting tolerances. Cast from ASTM-grade 20, this is the highest quality iron casting available. Includes weight plates. Selector and guide rods, frame and connecting hardware are not included.
- Lat Pull/Low Row (#GLA378) Transform your Body-Solid Power Rack into a multi-workout machine. This Lat Attachment will help you build a wider, beefier Back and/or stronger and bigger Biceps and Triceps. Features nylon coated, aircraft quality (2200 lbs. test) cables. The Plate-Load carriage on this Lat Attachment features 1" diameter weight posts that will accommodate Standard or Olympic Weight Plates. Includes Lat Bar and Low Row Bar. 83"H when attached. Dimensions when attached total 46”w x 72”l x 83”h
- Dip Attachment (#DR378.) The dip exercise is one of the most popular exercises for developing strong shoulders and arms. The DR378 optional dip attachment lets you transform your GPR378 Body Solid power rack into an amazing dip station. Unlike the competition, the DR378 spans both safeties of the GPR378 providing unsurpassed stability. The large 1.5” grips are more comfortable than the smaller handles typically used for dip attachments. The handles taper to ensure any size user has a proper fit and starting position. Take your Body Solid GPR378 to the next level with the optional DR378 Dip Attachment.